W03 Second DATE workshop on Autonomous Systems Design (ASD 2020)
ASD 2020 is the 2nd international workshop on Autonomous Systems Design. It is part of a two-day special initiative at DATE on Autonomous Systems Design. The goal of the workshop is to explore recent industrial and academic methods and methodologies in autonomous systems design.
The ASD 2020 workshop has an open call for papers and we invite interested contributors to submit papers to the workshop related, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Design for autonomous systems including processes, modeling, optimization, verification, validation, and test.
- Embedded and cyber-physical systems platforms that implement and execute the autonomous system functions including their architectures, hardware, software, and communication.
- Dependable systems design for autonomous systems including, but not limited to, functional safety concepts, fail-operational systems design, functional safety for applications with machine learning, safe and secure changes and updates, autonomous systems security.
- Techniques based on AI and robotics for autonomy.
To emphasize the workshop character, position papers and problem statements elaborating challenges in the design practices are also welcome. We want to specifically introduce an ”Industrial Challenges” session and also ask for problem demos from industry to be presented in ASD.
”Demo Papers” as well as ”Industrial Practice Papers” of 2-4 pages are hence welcome.
Accepted papers will be published in collaboration with Dagstuhl’s OpenAccess Series in Informatics (OASIcs), free and open access online proceedings. The papers will be referenced in major databases such as DBLP.
Submission Instructions: http://asd.userweb.mwn.de/workshop.html
• Rolf Ernst, Technical University of Braunschweig, Germany
• Selma Saidi, Hamburg University of Technology, Germany
• Dirk Ziegenbein, Robert Bosch GmbH, Germany