Registration & Participation
The online registration to the conference is only possible via the online registration platform until 27 March 2024. Kindly note that everyone who wants to attend the conference or single sessions, must create an account and register. If you create an account, you can for instance check your registration or make additional programme bookings later.
- Paper Authors are kindly asked to provide the SoftID/PaperID of their accepted paper when registering online. Each accepted paper/extended abstract shall be accompanied by at least one full conference registration at the paper author rate (i.e., two paper author registrations are needed for two accepted papers, e.g. from the main author or a co-author of the paper), regardless of whether the only attendee/presenter is a student (in which case the student rate registration will not qualify).
The deadline for payment of fees at paper author rate in order to have a paper published in the conference proceedings differs from other registration deadlines. Please see the submission instructions for further details.
- Deadline for D, A, T and E Track papers, Multi-Partner Projects papers: Wednesday, 17 January 2024 AoE.
- Deadline for Late Breaking Results papers, Focus Session papers: TBD
- IEEE/ACM members are kindly asked to provide their member number when registering online.
- Students are kindly asked to upload a full proof of matriculation, i.e. a scanned copy of the student ID card or a letter from a professor or head of department, during the online registration to confirm the student status at the time of the conference. Kindly note that the document must be in English.
- Press representatives can participate for free in the conference including access to all sessions and social events. A press identification card must be provided upon registration.
- Session Chairs are kindly asked to register at the regular registration fees for delegates (or IEEE/ACM members if applicable).
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the DATE Registration Office via email: date-registrationkitdresden [dot] de.
**Student registration does not include a party ticket. Each student can apply for one student extra party ticket at 50% of the costs of a regular extra party ticket. There will be no possibility to buy a ticket at the venue of the evening event. This offer is only available during online registrations and only valid for full student conference registrations.
***From 8 March 2024, 00:00:00 CET an additional late service fee of 50,00 € will be added.
The CONFERENCE registration includes:
- Access to all sessions, Embedded Tutorials and Workshops (the last two must additionally be selected in the online registration form)
- Entrance to the DATE Party (Tuesday evening, 26 March 2024) – except for the student rate (students can purchase one party ticket at a 50 % reduced price online)
- Refreshments during coffee breaks and light lunch during lunch breaks
- access to pre-recorded presentation videos in advance of the conference
The DAY TICKET registration includes:
- Access to all sessions, Embedded Tutorials and Workshop on the chosen day (the last two must additionally be selected in the online registration form)
- Refreshments during coffee breaks and light lunch during lunch breaks on the chosen day
- Entrance to the DATE Party NOT included (tickets may be purchased at additional costs via the online regsitration form)
Payment can be made by credit card or by bank transfer.
Payment by credit card can be conducted during the online registration process or after logging into your profile. No credit card fee will be charged. You will get a confirmation of registration and payment afterwards via e-mail. For paying by bank transfer, you will receive an invoice including all payment details via email some days after completing the online registration. All bank charges have to be covered by the delegate.
The registration for the conference is only valid after receipt of the full registration fees. If you do not pay the fees within the mentioned deadlines, the higher fee will apply and you will receive a new invoice from the Conference Organisation subsequently.
All registration changes and cancellations must be communicated tothe Conference Organisation in written form, i.e. via email or mail. In case of cancellation of the registration or cancellation of single bookings received before the early registration deadline, a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee applies. No refund will be given for cancellations made after the early registration deadline and the claim for the full payment of all registration fees remains, respectively. No refund will be given for unattended events, illness or early termination of attendance.
However, it is possible to transfer the registration to another person. There will be no adjustment of the registration fee. Only the personal data (surname, first name, institute, e-mail address) will be adjusted. A processing fee of EUR 20.00 will be charged for this name change.
Please also refer to the General Terms and Conditions for further information.
There are numerous hotels in Valencia of all price ranges, which are in walking distance to the conference venue. More information are available here.
Invitation Letter for VISA Application
An invitation letter can be requested during the online registration process. Invitation Letters will only be issued for fully registered conference delegates (full payment of the registration fees is required).
In case of questions, please contact Conference Organisation - Registration
Anja Schröter, K.I.T. Group GmbH Dresden, DE
Share this page on social media