155-157 cours Berriat
Defacto Technologies is a chip design software company providing breakthrough RTL design platforms to enhance integration, verification and Signoff of IP cores and System on Chips.
By adopting Defacto’s STAR SoC design solutions, major semiconductor companies are significantly reducing design engineering cost and getting better PPA (Power Performance Area) results. The related ROI has been proven for hundreds of projects.
Headquartered in the French Alps with a US branch in California, Defacto has today a worldwide presence with a 24/7 support all over the world.
STAR - RTL Build&Signoff Design solutions for complex SoC
Through a unified database with different APIs, Defacto’s STAR enables a cost-effective SoC Build & Signoff design process which opens new SoC integration and design optimization capabilities before and after logic synthesis.
STAR helps to face challenges of moving to sophisticated RTL coding styles like with System Verilog and manage into a unified automated design flow RTL and the variety of multi-domain design standards:
- Architectural design formats such as IPXACT
- Power intent such as UPF
- Timing constraints such as SDC
- Physical design information such as LEF/DEF
- Design Libraries such as Liberty, etc.
- Multi-format IP Insertion
- Automate connectivity insertion
- Monitor SoC integration progress real-time
- Generate full chip views based on specification file
- Layout density improvement
- Optimize logic structures
- Hierarchical manipulation based on floorplan changes
- Automatic feedthrough insertion
- Simulation-free connectivity checks under constraints
- RTL vs. libraries: SDC, liberty & UPF, IPXACT, LEF
- Push-button flow for IP DFT Signoff