Student Teams Fair
The Student Teams Fair is an innovative initiative of DATE 2023 to bring together student teams participating to international competitions with and personnel from EDA and microelectronic companies. The Teams have the opportunity to present their activities, success stories and challenges, and to receive funding and support by the companies for their future activities.
Student teams will present their activities to the DATE 2023 attendees. Then, a poster session will follow to allow closer interaction of student teams with EDA and microelectronic companies, to allow discussion of sponsorship opportunities, e.g., in terms on monetary sponsorships, licenses, tutorials.
Student teams participating to international competitions, including but not limited to Robocup, Hyperloop and Carolo-Cup.
- 10 minutes presentation of student activities in a plenary session with DATE 2023 attendees
- A poster presentation to create contacts with professionals from EDA and microelectronic companies
Submissions need to contain:
- Team description: name, affiliation, reference contact, list of international competitions
- A poster presenting the main activities, success stories and challenges, by giving a highlight to EDA-related activities.
To submit your application, please go to the following link.
- Submission deadline: Friday, 27 January 2023 AoE
- Notification of acceptance: Friday, 03 February 2023 AoE
- Presentation in Antwerp: TBD
Sponsorship of Attendance
As a Young People Programme (YPP) participant, you may apply for a free DATE 2023 full-conference registration. The DATE 2023 Young People Programme is funded by generous support from participating companies and CEDA. More information is available here.
In case of any questions, please submit your query to yppdate-conference [dot] com.
Sponsorship Fair is part of the Young People Programme. In order to find out other DATE 2023 events for young people, please visit https://www.date-conference.com/ypp.
Share this page on social media