Careers Fair - Industry - Call for Submissions
Information for Students
The Young People Programme aims at bringing together Ph.D./Master Students and potential job seekers with recruiters from EDA and microelectronic companies. Interested jobseekers have the opportunity to apply to open positions which will be presented by the companies. If a student raises the interest in the position, an interview will be scheduled.
The following two classes of students are eligible:
- Students who have finished their PhD thesis within the last 12 months
- Students who will complete their thesis work within next 12 months
The Careers Fair - Industry will consist of six phases
- If you need Sponsorship for getting free DATE 2023 entrance, please submit your application before Friday, 27 January 2023 AoE.
- Meet the Recruiter Online Event before DATE 2023. Recruiters will explain students how to promote themselves effectively and make impact on recruiters
- Before DATE 2023 companies will announce their open positions on HiPEAC Jobs portal as well as submit their five minutes promotional videos on DATE 2023 YPP webpage
- On Monday, 17 April 2023 AoE participating companies will present themselves in a hybrid session.
- After the company presentation the students can select HiPeac.org page for which position they would like to apply and submit their CV
- Company recruiters will reach out to students for arranging a private interview and there is also a possibility for speed-dating interviews on Monday, 17 April 2023 AoE.
Sponsorship of Attendance
As a Young People Programme (YPP) participant, you may apply for a free DATE 2023 full-conference registration. The DATE 2023 Young People Programme is funded by generous support from participating companies and CEDA. More information is available here.
In case of any questions, please submit your query to yppdate-conference [dot] com.
Careers Fair - Industry is part of the Young People Programme. In order to find out other DATE 2023 events for young people, please visit https://www.date-conference.com/ypp.
Information for Companies
The Young People Programme at DATE 2023 is an initiative targeting Masters/PhD students and early-stage researchers with the goal of increasing their visibility, establishing contacts and encouraging discussion about future perspectives and upcoming research initiatives. The programme includes various events. All these activities, PhD Forum, Careers Fair – Industry and Student Team Fair as well as Careers Fair - Academia, will be held in-person, to allow a strong participation and interaction, in a format offering networking and connection opportunities.
For details, please contact Sara Vinco and Anton Klotz at yppdate-conference [dot] com.
Sponsorship Formats for Young People Programme
In line with the Young People Programme, different sponsorship options are offered:
*For companies who booked the basic conference sponsorship package, the basic option of the Young People Programme sponsorship is already included.
**To register, visit: https://www.date-conference.com/ypp and look for the career fairs industry registration form.
The Careers Fair - Industry will consist of seven phases
- Before DATE 2023: Companies preregister and put a five minutes promotional video and description on DATE 2023 Young People Programme webpage
- Before DATE 2023: Companies upload their open position profiles on HiPEAC Jobs portal – there will be a call with instructions
- On Monday, 17 April 2023 AoE participating companies present themselves in a hybrid session
- After presenting session students start applying for positions posted on the HiPEAC Jobs portal
- Young People Programme Chairs forward the CVs as well as student application data to company recruiters for proactive contact
- Company recruiters schedule interviews with the students
- On Monday, 17 April 2023 AoE there is a speed-dating session, where the recruiters and YPP participants can have quick interviews and exchange CVs and business cards
In order to pass student CVs to the companies' recruiters, we ask you to preregister here. Please post your open positions on the HiPEAC Jobs portal. The CVs will be sent to recruiters' email address, the data will not be published.
Please submit a five minutes video and description in the preregistration form about your company. They will be published on DATE 2023 YPP website. Final submission date is Monday, 10 April 2023 AoE.
In case of any questions, please submit your query to
Sara Vinco, Politecnico di Torino, IT
yppdate-conference [dot] com
Anton Klotz, Cadence Design Systems, DE
yppdate-conference [dot] com
Share this page on social media