Login Data for the Virtual Conference Platform
Update 25 January 2021: The login data for the virtual conference platform of DATE 2021 will be sent to each registered participant in the course of this week. In the meantime, please take a look at our guidelines to get a good start once the virtual doors for DATE 2021 open.
- DATE 2021 virtual conference guidelines – Session (Co-) Chairs
- DATE 2021 virtual conference guidelines – Speakers
- DATE 2021 virtual conference guidelines – Exhibitors
- DATE 2021 virtual conference guidelines – Participants
In case of any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at date-registrationkitdresden [dot] de
- DATE 2021 became a virtual conference due to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic (click here for more details)
Taking into consideration the continued erratic development of the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic and the accompanying restrictions of worldwide travelling as well as the safety and health of the DATE community, the Organizing Committees decided to host DATE 2021 as a virtual conference in early February 2021. Unfortunately, the current situation does not allow a face-to-face conference in Grenoble, France.
The Organizing Committees are working intensively to create a virtual conference that gives as much of a real conference atmosphere as possible.