The registration to the conference is solely possible online via the online registration platform on this website. Please kindly note that everyone who wants to attend the conference, the exhibition or single sessions must register. The online registration is possible until Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:00:00 CET. Afterwards, the registration to the conference is only possible on-site and will imply an additional on-site charge of CHF 50.00.
- Speakers are kindly asked to provide the SoftID/PaperID of their accepted paper when registering online. Each accepted paper requires at least one different full conference registration at the speaker rate (i.e., two speaker registrations are needed for two accepted papers, e.g. from the main author or a co-author of the paper)!
- IEEE/ACM members are kindly asked to provide their member number when registering online.
- Students are kindly asked to send a full proof of matriculation to the Conference Organization by email date kitdresden [dot] de or fax: +49 351 4956 116, i.e. a scanned copy of the student ID card or a letter from a professor or head of department to confirm the student status at the time of the conference.
- Press representatives can participate for free at the conference including access to all sessions, the exhibition and social events. A press identification card must be provided upon registration.
- The visit of the exhibition is for free. Please choose the participant type “Exhibition Visitor”.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: date kitdresden [dot] de.