7.8 ICT Innovation Funding for Manufacturing SMEs
I4MS initiative is supporting EU funded projects that are developing solutions that may be of interest to any company for their digital transformation, in any region in Europe specially those lagging behind.
I4MS offers platforms and service for digital transformation to manufacturing SMEs. Different EU projects and DIHs offer solutions for companies to improve their production processes, products or business models with digital technologies. Although these marketplaces have a high potential to offer useful services to certain companies, DIHs should increase their role raising awareness on the available technologies and benefits of the digital transformation. DIHs can help SMEs select the appropriate tools or services for their digital transformation needs.
This session will present the technologies and funding opportunities offered to manufacturing SMEs. A total of 35Million€ will be distributed in the next 2,5 years. Open calls will start in January 2021 and manufacturing SMEs will have the opportunity to receive funding and technological support from the following projects:
- AI REGIO; Sergio Gusmeroli, Politecnico di Milano
- Better Factory; Ali Muhammad, VTT
- Change2Twin; Tor Dokken, SINTEF
- DIGITbrain; Antonio M. Ortiz, PNO Consultants
- DIH-World; David Vidal, CARSA
- KITT4SME; Andrea Bettoni, SUPSI
- PULSATE; Pablo Romero, AIMEN
- VOJEXT; Xenia Beltran, Polytechnic University of Madrid