IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society (IEEE SSCS)
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854
SSCS focuses on integrated-circuit career opportunities and education, offering Society members:
- Journal of Solid-State Circuits
- Solid-State Circuits Magazine
- International conferences
- Webinars on Cutting Edge Topics
- Online tutorials
- Local networking at More than 100 Chapters Worldwide
The Society also provides opportunities for student travel and recognition of excellence.
With over 9,000 members around the world, the IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society focuses on fabricated integrated circuit designs -- in contrast to simulated circuits and analyzed models -- for all applications using relevant materials and interconnections.