DATE 2022 program will include sessions dedicated to multi-partner innovative and highly-technological research projects addressing the DATE 2022 topics. The sessions will support both the paper-based and proactive dissemination options. The types of collaboration covered, but not limited to, is as follows:
- Projects funded by EU schemes:
- H2020/HORIZON RIA, IA, TWINN
- EIC, ECSEL and PENTA
- MSCA innovative and doctoral training networks (ITN)
- Nationally- and regionally-funded projects
- Projects funded by the European Space Agency
- Collaborative research projects funded by industry
Call for papers
The Proceedings of DATE 2022 will include the papers corresponding to Multi-Partner Projects sessions. Project coordinators and consortia are invited to submit papers up to six pages in one of the following categories (to be clearly stated in the paper):
- Initial stage: The submissions are expected to present the novelty of the project concept, a concise view on the technical objectives and their relevance to the DATE community, as well as the envisioned approach of the consortium.
- Intermediate stage: The submissions of this type are expected to provide a view on the technical status of the project in terms of achievements, challenges addressed, and open bits until the end of the project.
- Final stage: The submissions are anticipated to summarize the technical highlights of the project results and provide insights on the lessons learnt in the project.
Multi-Partner Project submissions are not blind, and the authors are required to specify the title and the stage of the project. The submissions are expected to target the technical side of the projects relevant to the DATE and broader research community. As a rule of thumb, the papers in this category are expected to be more than ‘project flyers’ with the work plan management structure but less than specific techniques that can be submitted as regular papers to the main technical tracks of DATE 2022. The submissions will be peer-reviewed and selected based on innovation and originality. In particular, we would like to give visibility to papers addressing DATE 2022 topics. The accepted papers will be presented online via the DATE 2022 virtual conference system. One full registration to the DATE 2022 conference is required for each accepted paper.
Multi-Partner Projects papers must be submitted before Monday, 15 November 2021 AoE via the DATE 2022 submission website:
Call for proactive dissemination applications
The Multi-Partner Projects session is an excellent opportunity to increase the impact of the project’s dissemination and outreach activities and communicate to various target audiences. Project coordinators and consortia are also invited to apply for the proactive dissemination option. This option includes:
- Project portfolio on the DATE 2022 Multi-Partner Projects public webpage. It is a template-based project description with the project logo and a 3-minute video.
- Project speaker in the online live DATE 2022 Multi-Partner Projects Panel. The panel will include representatives of the European Commission and distinguished experts in collaborative research.
Each accepted application papers is subject to the proactive dissemination fee (2,000 EUR) that also covers one full registration for the DATE 2022 conference.
The objective of the proactive dissemination is to open a forum for the ongoing multi-partner innovative and highly-technological research projects discussion. It is set to efficiently communicate to the DATE 2022 (and beyond) audience the answers to the following questions:
- What makes the project concept unique?
- What project outcomes can be of use to the DATE 2022 community?
- What inputs (solutions) are expected from the DATE 2022 community?
- What new research topics and trends the project introduces?
Multi-Partner Projects proactive dissemination applications must be submitted before Monday, 15 November 2021 AoE by email to
Multi-Partner Projects Chair
Maksim Jenihhin, Tallinn University of Technology, EEmultipartner-projectsdate-conference [dot] com