Advantest Europe GmbH (Booth: 27)
Contact: Cassandra König
Advantest Europe GmbH
Stefan-George-Ring 281929 Munich, Germany
Tel: +49 89 99312 0
A world-class technology company, Advantest is a leading producer of automatic test equipment for the semiconductor industry and a premier manufacturer of measuring instruments used in the design and production of electronic instruments and systems. Our exhibit Cloud Testing Service, Inc., a company offering an alternative to standard test hardware. CTS addresses the challenges facing major chipmakers, R&D engineers, design labs, universities and research institutes to get access to large ATE testers to debug and test their devices. It is specially set up with a flexibly, pay per use model, ideal for R&D.
The main features of CTS include:
• Small and portable personal tester with all signals, features and performance
• Multiple IPs to customize testing needs and simple EDA data migration
• Easy testing through GUI interfaces
• No capital investment in tester hardware
Also on display is the EVA100 measurement system, enabling easy and rapid characterization, functional evaluation and mass production evaluations of low pin count analog, mixed signal and digital IC devices.
The main features of EVA100 include:
- Small and portable ATE, complete integrated desk top test system
- High performance with transparent module synchronization and high accuracy
- Intuitive GUI tool – Program-less software environment
- Expandable – Stackable testing units architecture and support external instruments
The role of the analog / mixed signal IC has become critically important not only in the smart society but also in other fields. To address these challenges EVA100 measurement system allows users to work in device design evaluation and mass production evaluations in the most efficient environment.
For detailed information, please visit: www.cts-advantest.com.