The registration to the conference is solely possible online via the online registration platform on the website www.date-conference.com. Please kindly note that everyone who wants to attend the conference, the exhibition or single sessions must register. The online registration is possible until March 4, 2016, 12:00:00 CET. Afterwards, the registration to the conference is only possible on-site.
- Speakers are kindly asked to provide the SoftID(s)/PaperID(s) of the accepted paper(s) when registering online. Each accepted paper requires one separate paid conference registration at the speaker rate (i.e. of the main author or any of its co-authors)!
- IEEE/ACM members are kindly asked to provide their member number when registering online.
- Students are kindly asked to send a full proof of matriculation to the Event Secretariat by email date kitdresden [dot] de or fax: +49 351 4956 116, i.e. a scanned copy of the student ID card and a letter from a Professor or Head of Department to confirm the student status at the time of conference.
- Press representatives can participate for free at the conference including access to all sessions, the exhibition and social events. A press identification card must be provided upon registration.
- The visit of the exhibition is for free. Please choose the participant type “Exhibition Visitor”.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: date kitdresden [dot] de.