The registration to the conference is solely possible online via the online registration platform, which is open now at
Please kindly note that everyone who wants to attend the conference, the exhibition or single sessions must register online. The online registration is possible until Friday, March 14, 2014 12:00:00 CET. Afterwards, the registration is only possible on-site.
- Speakers are kindly asked to provide the SoftID(s) of the accepted paper(s). Each accepted paper requires one full conference registration!
- IEEE/ACM members are kindly asked to provide their member number when registering online.
- Students are kindly asked to send a full proof of matriculation to the Event Secretariat by email conference-management date-conference [dot] com or fax: +49 351 4956 116. The document must state the student status at the time of the conference (scanned-in copy of the student ID card and a letter from a Professor or Head of Department).
- Press representatives can participate for free at the conference including access to all sessions, the exhibition and social events. A press identification card must be provided upon registration.
- The visit of the exhibition is for free. Please choose the participant type “Exhibition Visitor”.